Creamy American Potato Salad
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: approx. 15 min
- 24 oz. Potato Inspirations™ potatoes (Recipe favorite: American Medley)
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- ½ tsp. powdered mustard
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Rinse and boil potatoes until skins start to crack or fork goes in easily, being careful not to overcook or salad will turn out mushy. Drain and let cool to room temperature.
Cut potatoes in half. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, vinegar, celery, onion, parsley, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper; mix until combined. Add potatoes; stir until potatoes are evenly coated. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- If you prefer, you can cut the potatoes in half before boiling them.
- Feel free to add any herbs or combination of herbs.