Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 bag Potato Inspirations™ potatoes (Recipe favorite: Celebration Blend)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- TABASCO® sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 6 green onion tops, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Ground red pepper for garnish, optional
In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, combine salt, potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until desired tenderness. While potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing.
In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard, relish and TABASCO® sauce. Stir to combine and set aside.
Drain the potatoes when they are done cooking and allow to cool before making the salad. In a serving bowl, add the potatoes, red pepper, green onions, boiled egg and dressing. Toss to combine. Garnish with red pepper, if desired.
Keep refrigerated and serve chilled.