Fresh Vegetable and Potato Pot
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 24 oz. Potato Inspirations™ potatoes (Recipe favorite: Celebration Blend)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, kernels removed from cob
- 2 small zucchini, sliced in ½-inch thick slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes, core removed and sliced in ¼-inch thick slices
- ¼ c. butter
Preheat oven 350-degrees.
In medium saucepan on medium-high heat, combine salt, potatoes and enough water to cover the potatoes. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes. Drain potatoes.
In a medium-size casserole, add the cooked potatoes, corn, zucchini, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Spread evenly in casserole. Top with tomato slices and dot with butter.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Serve hot or at room temperature.